What would you call “window shopping on-line”? Virtual browsing? Computer screen shopping? Screen scanning? Whatever you want to categorize it as, I do a lot of it.
I never actually purchase items on-line, because I enjoy the instant gratification of buying an item in a store. I mostly just browse on-line shops such as Shop Bop, Net-a-Porter, Top Shop, and Asos and make wish lists of things I only dream of purchasing once my pockets get a little deeper. Oh the agony of being a 23 year old starving artist!
So here are my top 10 hot picks for this month:
1. Juicy Couture High Tops (www.shopbop.com)
2. Isabel Marant Chain Mail Scarf (www.net-a-porter.com)
3. Jimmy Choo Leopard Loafers (www.net-a-porter.com)
4. Night Cap Clothing Flamingo Skirt (www.shopbop.com)
5. Philippe Audibert Cuff (www.net-a-porter.com)
6. Sass & Bide Body Suit (www.shopbop.com)
7. JCrew Mongolian Lamb Tote (www.jcrew.com)
8. Top Shop Varsity Jacket (www.topshop.com)
9. Rebecca Minkoff Leopard Print Pants (www.shopbop.com)
10. Asos Heart Cardigan (www.asos.com)